[Chrysler300] Eagle River Spring meet - trip info

[Chrysler300] Eagle River Spring meet - trip info

Hello,

Barb and I are very much looking forward to your visit to the Great Northwoods and the first-ever 300 Club meet in Wisconsin.  It's only nine days away!

It has been a little brisk (heavy sweater) these past few mornings, but at least it wakes you up quickly.  Here is a link to give you the weather forecast:
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/54521?lswe=54521&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&from=whatwhere - there is a 10 day forecast too.  It may be of help in deciding what clothing to bring.  Also, if you like to hike, jog, or just walk there are lots of great trails, so bring comfortable shoes.   There are lots of photo opportunities (besides our cars and friends) so bring your cameras, film (memory cards), and batteries.

According to Babette there are two rooms left at the ER Inn (both have two queen beds - 1 smkg, 1 non-smkg).  So, if you have friends or for the last-minute planners there is room.  There is room also at the Super 8.  We do have a very nice-sized group registered and I think we will also have some one-or-two day visitors and guests.  About 25 members expect to bring their 300's plus I think there will be some drop-in 300's.

Hopefully I'm getting all last-minute items taken care of and everything will go fairly smoothly (thank you Gloria and Ray for all the good gudiance).  I'm trying to put a lot of info into the daily writeups to be included in the meet packets.  If, anyone has some special requests, or thinks of something that sometimes gets overlooked please let me know.

We have lots of deer in Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan so please be wary when driving, especially in early evening.  If you see one, there may be a few more trailing along.  We also have a few bear and wolves but it is unusual to see them.

Hopefully, travelers entering the Badger state will take a picture of our welcome sign.

Have a safe trip,

Barb and Carlton

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional