  From: Rich Barber
  To: 'Rich Barber' ; GUINEE300F@xxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:39 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] RE: Chrysler 300 CD

  I just received and reviewed the Chrysler 300 "Anthology" CD and found it to
  be an interesting collection of photos, ads and film clips. In an attempt
  to fill out the package, some poorly researched information crept in--for
  instance the colors for the '55 are shown as the generic Ditzler color chip
  chart for all '55 Chryslers, as is the options list.

  Hursts, '62- '71 Sports and '79 Cordoba 300's are not specifically included,
  although there are pictures and ads of Sports in amongst the letter car
  photos. Pacesetters, 99-04 M's and 05C's are included.

  Nothing much new here, but for $25, what the heck. These beautiful beasts
  always photograph well. If you're shopping for a letter car, the photos can
  give you an idea of styling and some colors. I'd guess there are some
  members' cars in the mix.

  C-300'ly,
  Rich Barber
  Brentwood, CA
  1955 Chrysler C-300 (without a/c, Highlander interior or outside rear view
  mirror)