  From: Rich Barber
  To: paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:15 AM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] News???

  I found the long address difficult to open, but finally was able to open it.
  This tiny URL will lead you to a story about a new Chrysler 300 Club in
  Chicago.

  http://tinyurl.com/2tuauo

  Maybe it's for M's and 2005-2008's?

  Somebody e-mail the guy and see what's up.

  Happy C-300'ly New Year
  Rich Barber
  Brentwood, CA
  1955 Chrysler C-300 (One strong club with geographic subchapters should
  suffice--maybe some day?)