Från: Jon and Sue Hardgrove [mailto:carbqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Skickat: den 28 december 2007 14:28
Till: Ulf Larsson
Ämne: Re: Request for spare parts

Good morning, and Happy New Year to you also. I am unaware of any source for these other than us. We make the metering rods in our shop on a manual prototype lathe (we acquired this lathe out of Carter engineering when the company was bought out), and subcontract the jets to a screw machine company (we sell a lot more of the jets than the rods, and there is more interchangability). AFB jets are US $15. per pair. MOST (including these) AFB metering rods are US $140. per pair. Some of the later Chrysler rods are more expensive, as they are more time-consuming to make. Shipping would be extra. Regards. Jon.