From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of VICTOR KOONTZ
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 9:44 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] cold start

I took your advice & put an elec. fuel pump on my 300F. With it on & the
engine off there's a very small flow at the carbs but after 15 secs. the car
will start with very little cranking(which is good).My question now is ,once
the car is running should the elec. pump stay on,& does this cause too much
pressure to the mechanical pump,or if the elec. pump is shut off does this
pump restrict the flow of fuel too much? If so what is the remedy?

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: