From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rich Barber
Sent: Friday, 21 December 2007 5:58 a.m.
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 1958 300-D???

This response from the seller does not exactly generate confidence.  Anyone
for a pig-in-a-poke?  Aussies and bloody Yanks, take care.

Merry Christmas

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA

thanks..Richard..but your the 14th person that would like to see it..if
knowone buys it in the next 8 days of the auction I'll just hang on to it
..it really looks like that it will be going out of the country
anyway,,..those people in Australia just love these..