
Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 1965 300
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 1965 300
- From: "Raspberry Manor Bed & Breakfast" <kmrook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:24:10 -0600
Hi Bob, I don't know the question on the 1965 300 parts after reading your answer; but I have many 1965 300 and 300L parts put away. What does anyone need? Sincerely, Don Rook
----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Merritt
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:20 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fw: 1965 300
Parts source for those interested. I have not used him and know nothing (ask
anyone).
Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "aaautopartsunlimited" <aaautoparts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:04 PM
Subject: 1965 300
Bob I'm parting a 1965 300-2drht- alot of Very nice parts--interior; grill;
badges;a complete car--glass -sheet metal etc. pictures are easy--& I have
paypal set up.Over a million in invetory --all Mopar stuff--most engines;
trannys; rears --I have a start of a web sight @
aaautopartsunlimited@xxxxxxxxxxxxx can be reached @ 772-878-2085 or
aaautoparts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I'd like to post on your sight--lets get these
parts into peoples hands--not the crusher--Hemidon
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap