Re: [Chrysler300] Temp Gage

Analyzing your email, it DOESN'T sound like a sticky Thermostat. You
should be able to tell if the engine is extremely hot with the hood
open.
You said that it all seemed normal when you opened the hood at Max
temp. So, you're getting false info. Probably the sender or the gauge
voltage regulator.
Any way, the problem sounds like an electrical one to me.
Ray