To: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>; 'Wayne Graefen' <wgraefen@xxxxxxx>; 'Intl 300' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 6:10 pm
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300B and 300C by Derham

Rich -

That was the '56 that went throught B-J in January '06 - It was pretty rough - alligatored paint and some cancer.  I didn't know what it was at the time - wasn't familiar with the Derham custom work - so unfortunately didn't take any pictures of it.  It was parked just outside the "no sale/resale" tent in which a really nice "L" convertible was parked.  The bid price was $26,000, plus the 8% buyer's premium, providing for the listed $28,080 gross sale price.

It was good seeing you at the WPC Meet in Lincolnshire a couple weeks ago.

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

(Cousin's F Coupe)

From: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>

Wayne:

I'm attaching a picture of a "Derham B" that I titled 56 DerhamB B-J 06. It

must have been the one sold at Barrett-Jackson in 2006 for $28,080,

according to:

http://www.moparsunlimited.net/barrett_jackson_auction_results_2005.htm

I'd send a copy of the picture to any member that wants one, but it is not

too detailed. A side view of a black B coupe with a white hardtop. Side

trim removed.

You might do further research of the B-J archives for additional pictures.

Member Don Rook has done some research on these and may be willing to shed

some light.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber