Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G Wheel Alignment

Lauren, the Factory specs are as follows from Group 2
Page 6 of the manual:

Camber Left + 1/2  (+/- 1/4)
Camber right + 1/4 (+/- 1/4)
Caster + 3/4  (+/- 1/2)
Toe-in 3/32" to 5/32" ( 1/8" preferred)

Height from the 300G supplement, p. 4:

"The difference in the height between the floor and
the measuring points on each lower control arm (lowest
point on the ball joint housing and underside of
bushing housing between the flanges of arm) should be
1 3/4 inches.  This height must be maintained + or -
1/8 inch with the maximum differential from the right
to the left of 1/8 inch."

My recommendation would be to start with the stock
specs, and then you can tweak it later if you like.
At least that way you might be able to tell the
difference in the settings.

That said, my ol' mechanic mentor recommended Zero
Toe-in when converting to radial tires.  Anyone have
any thoughts about that?

Andy

Get your own web address.

Yahoo! Groups Links