  From: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 3:33 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Observation and rebuttal

  Bob Jasinski's 300G is the best starting, fast idle kickdown, and driveaway
  smartly from cold that I have seen in 43 years of owning and driving other F's
  and G's. I know because I had it in my garage for 6 weeks. What ever he
  says, goes. That was the rebuttal.
  Observation: The 300B of Gary Meador was profiled in the recent Street Rod
  magazine. I was prepared to hate the concept but the execution, concept, and
  final finish are all breathtaking. A Viper chassis, pumped 392 and mostly
  stock interior really show the very best attributes of the stock car only
  perfected. Know this: Should Gary want to swap for anything I own, maybe two
  or three of these, I would be the next owner. Moving the bumpers inward a few
  inches is an idea that the factory could have done, plus the yellow lenses
  inserted into the tail lights are nothing short of beautiful. CU all in Ohio!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: