Re: [Chrysler300] Smokin' Seat!

You can wiggle waggle the switch lever and see if it goes back to center (Off). If that doesn't fix it, then pull the switch and pry the little tabs on the back and remove the guts, carefully. little springs are involved here. Do this on a clean table with a cloth of some kind so little parts don't bounce off. Most switches are very simple inside and you can clean up all the contacts as you do this repair.
Ray