[Chrysler300] Re: Car Appraisal - help

Joe,

Sounds like you have a similar situation to me from an insurance standpoint. I simply went to the local collector car dealer (Arena Motors) and had them do the appraisal. I think it cost $20 or thereabouts. It was simple enough. They review options, condition, originallity.... then provide a detailed report which my company (Grange) has never questioned on any of the cars.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of a dealer in Cleveland, but there has to be a couple to chose from. I should also point out that Arena Motors here in Columbus has always struggled with Mopars, but have always given me appraisals which I felt were fair if not too high.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne
300G
Columbus, OH

>>> <HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx> 11/06/06 9:00 pm >>>
I'm having difficulty raising the apprised value of my  car, the insurance
company refuses to increase the value without an  appraisal, even though I'm
willing to pay the higher premiums (If you can  believe that)
The reason I'm insuring with them is that I'm getting a multi home,  business
& car (Umbrella) discount.
How and from whom can I get an official looking ;- ) appraisal.
Is anyone at the club can help? See attachment.
Thanks,

Joe  Gross
70 Chrysler 300 Hurst
Cleveland,  Ohio
HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx

[Non- text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: