[Chrysler300] Eleanor Riehl

I also would like to publicly give my condolences to George and family for the tragic loss of Eleanor.   And a loss to our club as well !.......

   I spoke with Eleanor on the phone not more than 2 times in the twenty years or so that I have been a club member.  She made a definite impression on my mind that she was "the lady" on the first call !!!!!!!

  I have a picture on the wall in my office, of a C approaching the top of a high walk under ramp, that mechanics used years ago for walking under and inspecting the underside of the cars, that Eleanor sent to me after I had called her to ask about some alignment problems I was having or something about chrome grill surrounds for the C grill.   Its really a giant of a picture and shows the front of the C in a 45 degree slant pose.

  Eleanor will be remembered with grace.

  respectfully, Gerald MacPherson, Bangkok Thailand

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: