Re: [Chrysler300] Exhaust system c300

Hello,

If you want to use a good local vendor for exhaust systems try Malcom Durum
Supercar Engineering in Hyattesville, MD near DC.  Haven't been there
lately but they used to be the best at custom making nice exhaust systems
that would not hit anything and would perform well.  Maybe check if they
are still in business although I know they were still there about 2 years
ago.  We used to have exhaust systems made by them and were always
pleased.  They weren't the cheapest but were always high quality.

There are also some mail order places that claim they make original type
exhaust systems but don't know if they do C300.  Chic knows some guy in New
England who is good if he has the pattern for the car.  Will ask him the
name of the company because if they have it, from what I have heard it will
fit right.

Will also ask someone we know in Baltimore who plays with old cars a lot if
he knows anyone good and let you know what we find out.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: