From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JERRY LINDSAY
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:41 PM
To: 300 Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] putting a car on ebay

Club members,
                        How does one go about putting a car (Chrysler 300)
on ebay to sell and what NOT to do ??. I have one I may put on and also I
want to help the Kevin and Sheldon Wernick who are selling the Green 300H
listed in the club classified website. any suggestions I will forward to
Kevin and Sheldon.

We are blessed with members who really care about each other and I've seen
that demonstrated so many times in this forum. What is important to me in
this case is that a beautiful (not perfect) 1962 300H is sold for a
respectable price for a father /son that seem to me to very nice and
probably to honest in listed every flaw on the car. Thank to everyone who
answers in advance

Jerry Lindsay
11469 87th Ave No
Seminole, Fl 33772