  From: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 4:52 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Lawton's Great Pictures

  I really taken by RJ's great photos of the Meet and bought his CD. Trouble
  is, I can't open it on my PC nor will it play on my DVD player hooked to the
  TV. Apparently it is produced in Quick Time as a movie but it won't open and
  gives the following reason: You may experience problems playing a video
  track in "300 Meet-2006 Mov" because the required compressor could not be found.
  Would you like to close the movie or continue? Continuing goes nowhere and
  all the latest Quick Time fixes have been made. Anybody else have this
  problem? Help off line please.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: