Re: [Chrysler300] Rene Kroeger - Your Honesty is 300 'ly Paramount

Re: [Chrysler300] Rene Kroeger - Your Honesty is 300 'ly Paramount

HI Tony,

I think you need to list what you thought you were buying in detail and
what you actually got in detail.  Try not to be emotional about all this as
it doesn't help I have found.  Things usually resolve themselves once we
all calm down.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

Yahoo! Groups Links