Re: [Chrysler300] 300C RR Brake Support Plate

Re: [Chrysler300] 300C RR Brake Support Plate

Hi Mark;
call René Kroeger @ 1-515-314-1942. He thinks he has what you want

for everyone else........... I'm offering to the Club first, will soon
eBay these for him
He also has many more parts for sale. He's cleaning out his
stuff/cutting down, disposing of what he doesn't need for current
projects. So, here's a short list of stuff:
J or K Grill complete Good Arizona grill $100.00

These items have been in dry storage for 25-30 years, so will need
freshening up:
a pair of "C" Carbs. complete (need kits I assume) $700.00
set of "C" air cleaners great shape, need painting (flaking off) but
original  $2,000.00
'56 354 Hemi Heads complete with V/C (No tubes or plug covers) $500.00
'56 354 block New Yorker $100.00 No shipping, pick up only
'59/60 413 short block (rods, pistons, crank, etc. poss New Yorker
can't remember) $100.00 No shipping, pick up only

Any questions or comments, call René @ 1-515-314-1942, I'm just the
messenger since he don't do 'puters.

Regards, and hope to see y'all in Lawton, Ray

All right folks, time's awasting! This OK Meet will be a good'un, don't
miss it!
Lets get those Meet Registrations in soon, give poor Gloria a break and
don't wait 'til the last few days. Way more rooms booked than
Registered!

On Sep 19, 2006, at 9:36 AM, Mark Schueller wrote:

> Greetings:
>
>  Last week I put out a request for a 300C RR BRAKE SUPPORT PLATE with
> no replies. I need your help. Please check spare parts and email me if
> you have one. I expect to pay for both the part and shipping. My car
> is grounded until I find one. Thank you!
>
>  Mark Schueller

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional