RE: [Chrysler300] Kepich exhaust for 300E

RE: [Chrysler300] Kepich exhaust for 300E

A few years ago, I worked for a rep firm here in Florida that would have me visit the area monthly where Kepich is located, so I stopped in one afternoon, since I used to see their Hemmings ad.

  Their shop, about 10,000 square feet at the end of a dead-end street, was dark, dirty and cluttered.  They had dozens of 55 gallon barrels filled with bent pipes sticking out at crazy angles, marked with their applications.  Overhead were hundreds of pipes, hanging from the ceiling, also marked with the make & model they were for.  It was an OSHA nightmare, and the guy (I don't recall who) led me through this jungle.

  They had a '56 Lincoln up on a lift, and the guy had stopped working on it to talk to me - he was the only person in the building.  There were a half-dozen rusty clunkers and one or two nice cars inside & out.

  I think that they may have the capability to hand fit a system in their shop they bend up on the spot, but that didn't set them apart from a couple of muffler shops that are within 10 minutes of my house.  Up to that visit, I was considering them to do the exhaust on my ram K and '64 Newport.

  You'd think that when four out of the first five links that pop up using a "Yahoo" search for "Kepich Exhaust" are complaints against them, that it would be a wake-up call for Kepich.  Obviously, they are oblivious.

  John Spiers
  Lake Worth, Florida

smopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
          I asked the question early on because of my experience with Kepich many years ago myself. Never again. They shouldn't be in business.
Steve Albu

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional