  From: D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr.
  To: John J. Hertog ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; jdelrae1
  Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 5:46 AM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Kepich exhaust for 300E

  I have had a very bad experience with Kepich.I ordered an exhaust system
  from him for my 300D convert. None of the pipes came close to fitting.
  They were so far off they could not be made to fit by my experienced
  exhaust man. Kepich refused to stand by his product & was very nasty
  when I spoke to him several times. He insisted his pipes were right even
  after I sent him pictures showing a side by side comparison between the
  pipes that came off the car & his pipes. I strongly recommend that you
  do not deal with this company.

  Larry D'Aloise