Re: [Chrysler300] 1843229

Hi John and All:
PN 1843 229 is a "Gasket and Seal Package--front and rear clutch and input
shaft".  It is listed for all cars w/Torqueflite 1957-58, plus the few 1956
models so equipped.  It also appears in the 1959 thru 1961 parts  books.
I will leave it up to the "Cast Iron TF Gurus" to comment on its ability to
help with your problem.
300ly, Gil

In a message dated 8/28/2006 8:39:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,