Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Acceleration Problem

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Acceleration Problem

Could be second carburetor(s) had same problem as first. Hmmmm -- bad idea
but could be.

But, then, how old is the fuel in your car? Fuel sold in winter months can
have different composition than summer fuel that is designed for higher
summer temps and old fuel doesn't work well anytime.

Relatively recently, bought fuel at Costco in Chandler. My 383 pickup
started losing power on the Interstate and backfiring back through the carb.
Moved to another fuel tank and regained smooth running and 20 MPH as I held
throttle steady during tank change.

Anyway, popping back in the intake occurs when a late burning charge in a
cylinder ignites new fresh charge in intake; timing, bad valve, lean
mixture, flat cam, bad ignition.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links