[Chrysler300] Thank you Larry and all who made the trip to Palo Alto

[Chrysler300] Thank you Larry and all who made the trip to Palo Alto

Again Palo Alto proved itself to be one of the finest Concour's in the country.  The exhibit of 300's put together by Larry Jett was outstanding and thank you especially to the folks who had to make rather long trips to attend with their 300's.  Even though Chrysler was the featured Marque this year, I noted that more people were congregated around the 300's on display then virtually any other place on the show grounds.  I suspect until now that many of these spectators had never seen more than perhaps a pair of 300's in any one gathering and were quite astounded as to what they were viewing in the development and history of the 300.

However if I were offered any car at the show to take home with me, this one would be near the top of my wish list.  It was on exhibit directly behind my car.  I told one fellow that this was the car that Grace Kelly(it was built in 1954) and it would be a perfect match, and if you even today arrived at the 4 Seasons Hotel, and all parking spaces out front with taken by Ferrari's, Bentley's and Aston Martins, that one of them would have to relegated to the parking garage to make room for this car.  I believe that it won the special Judge's award.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z10306/Chrysler_GS-1%20Ghia/default.aspx

Roger Schaaf

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM