From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Martin
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 12:47 PM
To: Alfred J. Peirish; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Nicknames

We have tried to assign Nichnames to cars> My kids had nicknames on theirs.
I have 7 collector cars and most are referred to by color. The 300 is just
"300".

Paul Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM

http://mail.yahoo.com

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM