[Chrysler300] Re: worn ball/trunion

In a message dated 5/29/2006 6:10:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I believe that Mopar made a fixture to that effect which allows insertion of
the pin only to a certain, speciic depth .
John is correct.  I remember the shop here in Detroit had it and it
controlled the press depth.  Also be sure and insect your housing.  Run your finger
down the roller path and make sure it is smooth with no groove..I have seen
unscrupulous sellers actually clean and package an old one in the box.  A worn
roller path will soon be vibrating again. You must replace all of the parts at the
same time.

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM