[Chrysler300] status for repo quarter panels for 300C/Ds?

[Chrysler300] status for repo quarter panels for 300C/Ds?

Re an earlier posting today, yes please, can someone please advise what is
the status of the Metalcrafters lower quarter panel sections for 300C/Ds.

About a year ago (I think) I asked re what gauge were they, and any chance
of them being made longer, with enough material to trim to original length,
because o/wise they not so appealing, but never received any response.
(This was at about the time warning was issued re they were about to be
discontinued.)

I am still going re doing rust on my last 300C (about 4+ days prep, 2 days
welding in) - one side of all cabin floor and inners, floor brackets etc,
done to rear wheel arches, and I have enough good original to do outers, but
rear wheel arches could maybe be done more easily if Metalcrafters still
able to do the lower quarters in correct gauge?

And, if no one else wants to volunteer, I can write a brief "what to look
out, or how to best quickly find, then fix best, re rust in 300C/Ds", that
could be added to by those others who have done rust in these ,if they think
I have missed any key points/things. (Apart from my 300C experience, I have
rust/resto  experience re near 100 cars over 30 years, including some real
bastard/bad cars re rust such as Healeys/XKE apart from US origin cars.)

On my 300C experience, rust can not only easily be hidden (by
amatuer/earlier resto), but it can also be there in cars that look sound, or
have not been worked upon.
Once one knows, one knows what key telltales warn of far more serious
structural rust that likely exists, then one can be guided how to look where
fairly easily, and without removing too much that may offend any seller,
whose car one may be looking at. Everyone knows to look at floors for rust,
but 300C/Ds on what I have seen/learned, can have rust in far harder to fix
places that often may be there unknown if floors are rusty.

Leave it with you, Monaco GP on TV now, and our sole aussie running 4th, but
not in a 300, rather a not too reliable to date Ford Williams,
Christopher in Australia where 2 new (original old) 300s headed/arrived - a
D already, plus a C in next few weeks

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM