[Chrysler300] alternator support

greetings all -- I need to provide more support for the alternator in my
300E. Present support, essentially a single bolt into the block plus the
adjustment bracket is pretty mickey mouse -- that bolt can only stand the torque for a
while and I don't want it to give out while I'm heading down the highway.
I have looked at other cars in shows and some have a cast (i think) support
that goes from the bottom of the alternator to the block. does anyone have the
part number for this? and, since the alternator that previous owner installed
is a GM (sorry about that!) alternator -- will a mopar part work or do I need
to get another alternator?

thanks.

300ly,
David Rust