Re: [Chrysler300] Calif pcv .

Hi group

My G has what I believe is factory.  Both Valve covers have the oil
filler tube. (Perhaps all are that way) The PCV is fastened into a cap
that is a tight fit and slightly taller than the filler tub.  It is
plumbed into a bung that is pressed into the center removable section of
the  equalizer tube.  The bung definitely looks as tho it was factory
produced.
As per Gil Cunningham mine is the second to last G produced.

Minnesota Marshall
Red G,  27 & 28 Dodge Brothers.

Yahoo! Groups Links