[Chrysler300] 1962 wiring Mystery

I have the following vehicles (as far as MOPAR's go):
- 1962 300 Sport
- 1962 New Yorker Wagon

Both have factory air.
Both have a light green wire that lives with the other A/C wires behind the
dash switch.
I do not know what it goes to, though with the brilliant help of John
Nowosacki yesterday, I now understand how the switch and fan are powered in
all modes.
Does anyone know what the light green wire does, though?
It is currently hanging out doing nothing.

Oh...and does anyone know if the plastic black connectors that live at the
end of those wires are available?

Thanks!
(And thank you John N!!!!)

Matt Allyn