From: eBay Member: imbrok2 <member@xxxxxxxx>
To: cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:54:58 PST
Subject: The problem you're having with your seller isn't listed

    Problems with Other Members > Problems with sellers > The problem
you're having
with your seller isn't listed

Member or Item being reported: 4605444606

Message: 4605444606    This item was sold last week and has been listed
for the
third time today and pulled twice.  People that click on his link are I
believe
being re-routed to another fraudulaent site similar to Ebay.

Yahoo! Groups Links