Re: [Chrysler300] Fraud 300G AGAIN

Looks like ebay pulled it again... that number is invalid
Ray

Now one thing you can do to protect your account. I just went to ebay
home page, did an AVANCED search and put in my ebay screen name, not in
the search box but down where you can pick a sellers name. I selected
Worldwide listings, also.  When the page came up with nothing found (I
have nothing listed right now), I added it to MY favorite searches. Now
if anything is listed with my name/account, I'll get an email. Since
I'm on here 3 times a day, I'll know pretty quick.
This is useful to keep track of favorite sellers that you've bought
from in the past, or for specific things you may be looking for. If you
look up a framus and there's none listed, add it to My Favorite
searches and if one gets listed next week, you'll get an email. And I
also get all my son's auctions and can see what he's up to!

Ray

My outgo is exceeding my income by so much
it's making my upkeep my downfall!!!

On Jan 15, 2006, at 4:37 PM, cotejohnr@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  4605418957

Yahoo! Groups Links