From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hi Tech Auto Parts
Sent: Wednesday, 11 January 2006 8:37 a.m.
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re Just Dashes

Hi Tech Auto Parts
118 Hazeldean Rd
PO Box 7345
Christchurch, New Zealand

Email: htap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ebsite: www.hitechautoparts.co.nz
Has anyone had fitment problems with the later model replacement dashs from
just dashs ?? ie 68 charger,which i need to replace,unless some one has a
nice orig.dark green  dash pad  thay want to part with ??? the 300f dash
that i need, i think  i will get done in NZ considering the adverse comments
on quaility & fitment from previous buyers of Just Dash products. Thanks
Geoff.

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links