
[Chrysler300] California Bay Area Chrysler Show
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] California Bay Area Chrysler Show
- From: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:59:38 -0700
Sorry about that-the show is October 2 (corrected from 20, below).
Ruthanne's birthday is Oct. 20, and I better not forget that.
Rich Barber
Rich Barber wrote:
>This is just to advise all California Bay area members that the
>Friendship Car Show will be held at DeAnza College this Sunday, October
>2. Sponsored by California Chrysler Products Club and DeAnza Auto Tech
>Club.
>No preregistration. Registration is $10 at the show. Open to all makes
>and models. Dash plaques for the first 50 cars. No judging. Food
>vendors on campus. No alcohol. No BBQ's.
>
>DeAnza College is at 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014.
>South of I-280 and just east of SR85. Enter off of Stevens Creek Blvd.
>or at any campus entrance and follow the signs. Enter between 8AM and
>10AM--show goes until 3 PM. Questions? Contact event coordinator Kathy
>Cotta 510-785-5746 mkcotta@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>This will be a good opportunity for members in the area to get together
>and promote the art, science, mystique, care and feeding of our Chrysler
>300's and similar iron. I'm sending this out on my own after hearing
>that California Chrysler Products Club President and Chrysler 300 Club,
>International member Ken Wilson has taken ill. I have very little
>information on Ken's problem but wish him all the best and hope this
>publicity will help his show turnout. Ken sent me a copy of the flyer
>that has a nice 300-B (Roger Schaaf's?) on it and I can forward it to
>anyone wanting the flyer. I have transcribed everything from the flyer
>to this e-mail.
>
>I hope this message meets the server rules, but if not, let me know and
>I will cease & desist.
>
>I'm still looking for a proper Chrysler spring to hold my jack in place
>and a proper cad-plated wingnut to hold the spare in place. I at least
>have the jack properly secured with an Ace Hardware spring and S hooks.
>Also need a high-tech Chrysler max-wedge wheel chock, condition
>unimportant as I will be creating some new ones in the finest black
>enameled fir. Anyone have a part number for the wheel chock? Gotta
>make it look factory.
>
>C-300'ly,
>Rich Barber
>Brentwood, CA (Beautimous Day)
>1955 C-300 (Won a "Best Display" plaque at Antioch Rivertown Jamboree
>car show last weekend!)
>
>
>
>
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap