
Re: [Chrysler300] Carburetion Question!!! - reply
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] Carburetion Question!!! - reply
- From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:33:29 -0400
When I bought my 58 Plymouth in the late 80s, I had the endless cranking
problem described here. I'd have to shoot some starter fluid into the carb
to get it to start.
What I eventually realized is that the car was missing the glass bowl fuel
filter, which sits just inches from the carb. In the glass bowl is an ounce
of gasoline. Upon starting the car, the gas is sucked immediately into the
carb. Installing the glass bowl filter solved the problem. The car could now
sit for a week or more without having any starting problems.
Could this be the solution ?
Ron
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap