[Chrysler300] Best MOPAR @ Fort Sill

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Mopsy won 1st place for Best MOPAR yesterday at the FT. Sill, OK AFFES car show honoring military retirees. This is the last judging show for her, we are retiring from being inspected.  No more to prove.  Just going to car shows to promote the 300 letter cars.  This way we can make a graceful appearance, answer questions and drive on while the sun is still high. Very interesting to see the wide demographics of people expressing their appreciation for the beauty of The Forwardlook vehicles. This is where all the fun for me is.  No more trophy days for us.  Forwardlooking to being with you all at our own car show at the Museum of the Graet Plains in Lawton in just less than 54 weeks!  ROB KERN