[Chrysler300] Trunk Detail C-300

Good morning:

Recent judging indicated my trunk of my 1955 C-300 needs some detailing
to approach as shipped condition.

I need the cad plated (or painted?) steel stamping that goes over the
bolt used to hold the spare in place.  Rectangular with ears that fit in
the center hole of the wheel.  I have the bolt and spinner nut.

I also need the spring that is used to secure the jack and the
triangular-shaped wood chock-block.

Anyone having spares of these hi-tech items and willing to sell, please
let me know.  I could also use guidance on proper finish of jack base,
jack mechanism, spring, steel stamping as described above, and spinner
nut.  My jack base and jack mechanism are painted battleship gray.  The
spinner nut and bolt are painted black.  All of these are probably
generic 1955-56 Chrysler-DeSoto.

I would also appreciate guidance from anyone having knowledge of proper
jack stowage position.  I don't think I've ever seen a jack stowage
instruction sticker in a 1955 trunk, but perhaps there is one.  Someone
did point out a little sheet metal ear up by the trunk hinge-to keep the
jack out of the trunk hinge.  I was also told the jack is stowed with
the base attached.  Should the base rest against the gas filler tube
protector or the angular sheet metal piece aligning the spare?  Jacking
handle and notches up?

Not the #1 problem with my car or in this country and world, but on my
long punchlist.

I do have a goodly assortment of digital pix taken at South Lake Tahoe
and environs.  My new digital camera took most at 5 MP's so the file is
huge and I have not yet figured out how to shrink these large files down
for convenient e-mailing..  I'll try to load these from my computer to a
CD and send them to John Hertog for possible addition to the server.  I
do have several of the beautiful Rosewood K.  I did take a lot of detail
shots of the 55's and 56's for my reference.  Like Lt. Columbo, just one
more question:  The hex-head bolts used to fasten the fender liners to
the fenders--black anodized, cad/zinc or painted body color or black?  I
saw several examples of each.

Thanks in advance and have a great Labor Day weekend.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA (Gasoline at $2.89-$3.15/G--and glad to get it)
1955 C-300