[Chrysler300] Vacume and seat bolt questions

[Chrysler300] Vacume and seat bolt questions

Hello all--

You're friendly neighborhood tinkerer here...

I just changed my heater core on my 66 and after I got the assembly reinstalled I realized I forgot to label the vacume tubes. Anybody know which go on top of the little "flying saucers" and which go underneath. It's a no A/C assembly, and I've got two black tubes with a red stripe and two with white ones. Cheers...

And oh... In pulling the front bucket seats from my 66, I snapped two of the bolts, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get the rest of the bolt bits out of the hole so I can replace them with new bolts.

Specifcally, I'm talking about the bolts that go through the floor which are then secured under the car with a nut. They come off a metal bottom part of the seat assembly. It looks like they have a square lock washer on them that's been heated on to the bolt, but I'm just not sure. I've tried heating them with no success. Is there a special trick I'm missing somewhere to get them out? Or do I just need to go in search of new metal plates with the bolts attached?

As always, thanks so much!

300ly,
Jonathan