[Chrysler300] Tahoe Meet

Thank you Larry and Sandy Jett, 300 Club judges and officers for a great
West Coast meet!  My only regret is that it wasn't long enough for me to be
able to spend more time getting to know better all the members that
attended.  My family came up on Friday and participated in the wood boat
rides on Saturday.my daughter said it was awesome!  I got down to the boats
a bit late to get a ride due to the concours judging my G was in, but
getting an award made up for it!

I was able to see the beautiful C-Car wood boat, custom made from a 1957
Chrysler Imperial.  The story of the boat was that the owner purchased an
Imperial new in '57 and shortly afterwards totaled the car.  Instead of
junking it, he sent it to a boat builder in Oakland that removed the
interior, windows, top, windshield, dash, Hemi engine and other components
and integrated them all into the design of the boat.fantastic!

Bob Jasinski

black 300G convert (one of three at the show, two black, one white-all
beautiful)