
Re: [Chrysler300] 413 block
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] 413 block
- From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:47:50 EDT
I must say, I have never heard of any big block cracking on the back side of
the engine. I had a coolant leak on the back side at one time, and it was the
freeze plug leaking. Freeze plug rot from the inside out. Yor would have to
drop the tranny to be sure though. Hope it's the plug leaking and not the
block.
Crash
300-K convert
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap