[Chrysler300] 300F Front Bumper

Hi All,
If anyone can use a front bumper for an F let me know.  This bumper
isn't show quality because a year ago it was professionally ruined.  It
now has a thin spot on upper middle and some other defects.  I tried to
patronize a local merchant (big mistake), they did the prep work and a
separate vender did the chrome work.  The chrome people didn't care and
chromed over the prep mistakes.  So I replaced the bumper and now this
is in my way.

If anyone can use it let me know.

The bumper is southeast of Columbus, Ohio not far from I70.  The end caps are still okay but a less than quality job was done there as well.  A piece could be welded in where the thin spot is but I though it would be cheaper to replace the bumper.  If you can do this type work yourself then you would be ok.

Somebody with more knowledge than me would have to comment on what it fits.  I think it would fit any 1960 except the Windsor and would not fit a 1961 G.

I would take $50, mainly for the end caps.

Neal

Yahoo! Groups Links