[Chrysler300] Tahoe Meet Reservations are falling behind room Reservatio

[Chrysler300] Tahoe Meet Reservations are falling behind room Reservations

With more than 75 rooms reserved, there are but 27 reservation forms in  dear
Gloria's lavish Chrysler 300 walnut paneled office.  Folkses, we need  to
increase those filed numbers soon so feverish planning can commence. This
weekend would be a fine time to fill out the blanks, write a check, and mail to  the
Moons.  Please?  YHH, L Jett

Yahoo! Groups Links