
[Chrysler300] disc brakes for sale
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] disc brakes for sale
- From: "Lee Meyer" <js23rob@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:34:48 -0700
Howdy Gang, just returned home from another big show in mpls Minnesota,
the back to the 50s event. Over 12,000 cars, all pre-64. supposed to be
one of the biggest events there is. 4 days long, yikes!
I saw a 58 300D convert, black. That's it for 300s there. It is possible
I missed something over the 3 days I was there though.
I yanked the disc setup from a 70 300 while I was there, from a buddys
car we parted and scrapped. Good rotors, spindles, calipers, etc. $100
plus shipping, which may be a bit `cause they are stinkin heavy! No
other parts avail from the 70 300.
Lee in san diego
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap