Re: [Chrysler300] Power Steering Saga

It may be a good idea to have the Club attorney review or create a club
disclaimer message to appear at the beginning or end of each e-mail that
all e-mails are the creation, opinion and responsibility of the writers,
are not screened by or approved by the club, its officers or members.

Forgive me.  I've been hanging around lawyers too much lately.

C-300'ly
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300