[Chrysler300] Hemi plug wire For Sale

Hello All,  I was stumbling thru the heat at the Hot Rods Nats while it
was here in town
and spied a Partial Spool of Packard 440 Sparky Wire.
It is the "right" stuff,  (Not Mopar, BUT it will Fit the sparky Boots
and is real WIRE)
it is non-resister wire like we are supposed to use.  It is in real good
shape,
will not crack on you this year!!

IF you want,  AND you Measure TWICE (allowing the max folks to share in
this find)
Please just measure the Wire part!!!
I will cut and sell this at $1.75 a foot Post Paid untill it is all gone!!!
This is JUST the Wire, no booties, no terminals.
 I do see the terminal ends at the swaps all the time, so they can be found.
If I recall rightly,  the replacement wire sets only had one terminal
installed anyway.
This was to allow the reusing of the original boots.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM