[Chrysler300] In the COOL, COOL, (ah you know)

[Chrysler300] In the COOL, COOL, (ah you know)

Rob Kern alerted me to a problem at our third motel, the Cedar Lodge but it
is now fixed.  The 800 number on previous epistles concerning Cedar is  kaput.
 New managers but I have the same prices for the next ten  days.  (530) 544
6453 and the rate is $60 for week days, $80 for Fri and  Sat.  I do have one
cancellation at the Viking that the Viking does not  know about so call me or
email me with your  c/c number and exp date so I  can cancel the one and replace
them with you.

One more error.....The Avalon Hotel, (number one backup) has my phone  number
printed on the reg form instead of theirs.  Please change the number  to
(530) 544 2285 on your registration form.  No need to heed this note if  you are
not already booked in at the Avalon as they are full up.  The  reality of this
once pipedream is becoming wonderfully  apparent.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM