[Chrysler300] In the COOL, COOL, COOL of the evening...

[Chrysler300] In the COOL, COOL, COOL of the evening...

By now you will have received your Club magazine with the Tahoe  Registration
Form.  My original write up had the words.  VIKING FULLY  BOOKED written on
it but it got edited out.  It is pointless to call the  Viking at this stage if
you don't have a previous booking.  Even the second  motel is fully booked.
You will want to call Sunny at 800 222 1177 for  Cedar rooms.  The Cedar is
next door to the Viking and I'd move soon if I  was you.  Call me with ANY room
inquiries or (Heaven Forbid) a need to  cancel.  510 794 7911
ANNOUNCEMENT!! The first 15 registration forms received by Eleanor will  earn
the sender A BLUE TAHOE at the business meeting in August.  I nearly  damaged
the hospitality suite at the Pontiac Meet when the champagne cork went  off
unexpectedly during the trial run of this potent CA adult beverage but have
learned from this experience and will be wearing a helmet the next  time.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM