
Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Glove Box Emblem?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Glove Box Emblem?
- From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:55:58 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/2005 9:59:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>
> On the H's I am familar with including mine, none have the emblem as found
> on the 300 sport. If an H has one, it is probably from a 300 sport parts car.
>
> Russ Vaughan
>
Hi All:
I agree with Russ. No 300H I have ever seen that I knew to be original has
had the Sport Series type emblem on the glovebox door. 300ly, Gil Cunningham
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap