[Chrysler300] Spring 2005 Meet

Hi All,

I've just returned to work after attending the Spring Meet in the Detroit area.  As usual it was a great event and I had a super time.  Also I must comment on the OUTSTANDING accommodations at our host hotel.  Many thanks to all of the Host meets one and all for doing an outstanding job, but then I would have expected nothing less from these folks.

I spoke with several members in attendance and they wanted to purchased Pertronix Ignitors for their cars.  This morning club member Daryl Miller from Illinois phoned and placed his order which is shipping today.  During the conversation he mentioned that he had installed 6 volt halogen headlamps and it made a big improvement.  Daryl and many of you are not aware that I carry these in stock in both 6 and 12 volt versions with upgrades available on the 12 volts for even better performance.

After my conversation with Daryl I thought I'd list a few items that I can supply to club members at wholesale prices:

Covercraft car covers in many different material choices

Auxiliary 12 volt fuel pumps to prime your carbs after sitting for periods.

Carb rebuilt kits

The lighting mentioned above

For any inquiries regarding these or other items you may have questions on please e-mail me privately at john@xxxxxxxxx

I look forward to seeing all of you in Tahoe in just 79 days!!

John Lazenby
Southern California, just minutes from Disneyland
1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300
1956 Chrysler 300B
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe