[Chrysler300] Michigan - spring meet - request for pictures

[Chrysler300] Michigan - spring meet - request for pictures

Hi to all,

Would those of you who attended the Michigan spring meet, took digital pictures and are willing to share them with the rest of us on the Club's web site please e-mail them to me directly at :  crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   please?

Only JPEG pictures will work; the more the merrier, size not an issue on this end, so:  if you have a lot of them, and  if they are high resolution - and if you can send them, I'll take 'em !  Pictures deadline:  one week from today  (next Sunday) .

PS: interesting meet factoid:  Car driven: 1961 300G convertible  "Refin" w. 300,000 miles on odometer.   Sag Harbor NY to Detroit MI and back, including local driving at meet: 2071 miles.  Approx. gas used: 150 gallons. ; correct calculated mpg for trip : 13.45 mpg.  Enjoyment factor: priceless.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM